---------------------- 45 notes
- go into your html and paste this code under <head>
- this one under <style type=”text/css”>
- this is the tricky part, look under <body> and you should find a block of codes for your links. for example, mine looks like this. it will vary for all themes so just look for something similar to that.
- now replace whichever link you want to be the pop up link with this <a href=”#?w=300” rel=”03” class=”poplight”>TITLE</a> so your finished product should look like this. (remember to change “TITLE” into whatever you want your link title to be)
- now copy this and paste it under </body>
and that’s it! hope this tutorial is better than the other!
Follow back?- nope don't ask
Check out my blog?- of course babe! I get a lot of these so I probably won't reply, I check out every blog that asks me to though xox (mbf me)
Promo me/P4P?- only if I know you
Follower count?- xx,xxx changes daily
Why did you unfollow me?- probably an accident, msg me
Why the ads?- clicking them helps me with college tuition funds/raise $ to produce an EP♡
Business Inquiries- click here
Etcetera- please don't ask for codes/html help
Dear Emma/Querida Emma-